If your mop is not spraying properly, assure the mop is fully assembled. Poles A & B will NOT separate when the mop is fully assembled.
- Assure that the microfiber cleaning pad is attached to the base of your mop.
- Remove the refillable cleaner cartridge from your Mop.
- Assemble poles A&B and push down firmly until poles A&B are completely clicked into place. If poles A&B are not locked into place, it will not spray properly, so push hard!
- Poles A&B will not separate when the mop is fully assembled.
- Return cleaner cartridge by pushing down firmly with two hands until you hear an audible click.
Here's a video of how to assemble and use our mop:
If your mop isn’t spraying properly, check to see if the cartridge is completely even with the rim of the blue cup. If you still see a gap, push the bottle down firmly and listen for a “click” or “pop”.
Also try to pull the cartridge out of the mop and then push it back in very firmly. You want to hear a loud “click” or “pop”. You will also see air bubbles in the bottle. If you do not hear that click or see the air bubbles it will not spray properly, so push hard.
Alternatively, the mop cartridge may be empty.