Recommended cleaning instructions?
Below please find our recommendations on how to clean your floors:
- Vacuum, sweep or dust mop the floor to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Grab your Bona Cleaner, mop and blue Microfiber Cleaning Pad.
- Start with the Microfiber Cleaning Pad slightly damp.
- Turn the spray nozzle to mist or stream setting and spray cleaner directly on floor.
- Wipe up the cleaner with mop and Microfiber Cleaning Pad.
If you are cleaning a larger area or several small rooms, you will want to take the cleaning pad off of the mop and rinse it out in your sink with warm water to release the captured dirt. Wring it out so it is only slightly damp and attach it back on the mop and continue mopping.