Bona Polish General FAQ
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Here you will find general questions related to all Bona Polish products. For more specific information about a particular product, click on that product.
- Are Bona Polishes safe for my floor?
- Can Bona Polishes be applied through a spray bottle or Bona Mop cartridge?
- Do I need to dilute or mix Bona Polish with water?
- Do Polishes come in different sheen levels?
- How do I apply Bona Polish?
- How do I refinish my floors after using Polish?
- How do I remove Bona Polish?
- How long does it take for Polish to dry?
- How long should I wait before applying a second coat of Polish?
- How often should I polish my floor?
- How should I prep the space prior to using Polish?
- Is Bona Polish recoatable?
- What is Bona Hardwood Floor Polish?
- What’s the difference between the Polish and the Refresher?
- What's the difference between Bona Polish and Bona Revitalizer?
How long should I wait before applying a second coat of polish?
How often does the Bona Polish need to be stripped/removed?
Are Bona Polishes safe for my floor?
Do I need to dilute or mix Bona Polishes with water?