How do I use the Bona Polish Remover? Do I have to get down on my hands and knees?
No, you don't have to go on your hands and knees; The non-abrasive scrubbing pad used with the Polish Remover will fit on the bottom of your Bona mop.
To use the Polish Remover:
1. Start off with a small test area.
2. Squirt the Polish Remover directly onto the floor from the bottle.
3. Spread out the Polish Remover in that area.
4. Let the Polish Remover sit for 5-10 minutes
-While sitting, DO NOT let it dry out, if need be apply more Polish Remover.
5. Scrub the area with the non-abrasive scrubbing pad
6. Wipe up the residue with a damp clean cloth.
7. Rinse the scrubbing pad as needed.
8. Clean the floor afterwards