Skip to main content
Bona CourtLines Paint and Bona DriFast Stain
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Achieve a more vibrant and consistent stain appearance on maple
- Expand your stain offering with the palette of CourtLines paint colors
- Only for use on unfinished/bare wood
Best practices for using CourtLines and DriFast Stain
- Mix Ratios : 2-parts Stain to 1-part Paint
- Water popping is a must. Use a T-bar to even out the water-popped surface and let dry thoroughly (overnight) before applying your hybrid mixture. A water popped surface is vulnerable to scuffs/knockdown, so be gentle during your application.
- Best to use a carpet circle to ensure consistent application of the mixture
- Use a second carpet circle to buff off excess mixture
- May need to apply additional coat if color is blotchy or uneven.
- Follow the dry times recommended by CourtLines