Skip to main content
Bona Recoat System
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Bona Remover
- Part of the Bona Recoat System, Bona Remover is formulated to break down contaminants known to cause finish adhesion issues, such as acrylic polishes, waxes, oil soaps, over-spray from furniture cleaners/dusters, and any other contaminants on a polyurethane finished wood floor or a pre-finished wood floor. Bona Remover also aides in abrading the wood floor to maximize adhesion of Bona Traffic
- How is the Bona Remover applied?
- What is the coverage rate of this product?
- What will this product remove from the floor?
- Bona Rinse
- Part of the Bona Recoat System, Bona Rinse is specially designed to thoroughly clean and rinse Bona Remover and any contaminants Bona Remover has broken down from the hardwood floor
- What is the coverage rate of the Bona Rinse?
- What is the mix ratio for the Bona Rinse?