Bona Pacific Filler is a waterborne compound specifically designed for filling cracks, holes, chips, gouges and broken edges in hardwood floors prior to finishing. It’s high solid content formula is ready to use, trowelable direct from pail, or can be thinned with water for full trowel filling. GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Ready to use - easy to spread for trowel filling
- Ideal for spot filling
- May be thinned with water
- Safe to use, nonflammable
- Sands easily
- Fills the soft grain
- Helps minimize grain raise
- Accepts stain like wood
- Can be tinted with Universal Color tints to match custom or exotic woods
- Dries with minimum shrinkage
- Excellent adhesion, bonds tightly to wood
- Tools can be cleaned with water before compound dries
Here are some interesting things about...