How do I apply the Bona Refresher?
How to use Refresher:
- Remove furniture, rugs, etc. and vacuum, sweep or dust mop the floor.
- Attach the yellow Applicator Pad to the bottom of your mop base.
- It is key to measure your floor before applying the refresher.
- One bottle of the 32oz. Refresher covers 500 sq. ft.
- If you have a 10x12 foot room – you will use about a 1/4 of the bottle.
- Start in a small manageable area and squirt the polish from the bottle directly on the floor using the Applicator Pad.
- Spread the refresher going with the grain.
- After applying the refresher– wash out your Applicator immediately to remove polish residue.
- After 1 to 2 hours (depending on humidity) you may walk on the floor in your stocking feet.
- Cue time is 24 hours. After this time, replace furniture, allow heavy traffic and pets.